Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Asshole!!!!!!

I take back my word on falling for the younger guy mentioned earlier. He has a very steady girlfriend already (saw his friendster) and yet he dare not tell other people that he is already attached. Sometimes, I really find that he is like "da shao ye", asking me to bring things to him, this and that and he is also the type that will not lay a finger to help. If he knows you can do, he will push you to do and he reaps all the benefits.


He simply has this tendency not checking my work... if things goes wrong, he will say it is my fault because I did those my own without consulting him.

Hmm... maybe next time I should consult him on the methods to do instead... just pretend I dunno and take instructions from him.

He shall learn things in the hard way. heee hee...