Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wow, how time flies.

It has been 2 months since I've started work in the new place. Looks like I am slowly getting used to the civil servant life. Well, this is also a place where you can get to travel to other parts of Singapore to explore areas you have never been before. And not to mention, my photo taking skills have improved too. I am now able to capture panoramic views using the office's Canon Powershot. In some circumstances, we also organise some outings in the day to visit some secluded areas like Bukit Chandu, Sungei Buloh.

Tired but contended. :)

This morning, Evonne jioed me to the NATAS Fair at Expo. We are supposed to grab some info for the Japan tour. It was postponed 2 years ago and finally we had managed to book it this time round!! It will be a 7 days trip to Honshu, which consists of Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. We will be spending our Xmas there too!! Hee... what's got to be like for Xmas there? I remembered I've always been spending my Xmas overseas.... Bangkok from a company's trip, Johor Bahru with friends and this time round, in JAPAN!!! Hee :) How romantic...

Hmm, but firstly, I have to "kill" all my exams first, which will be coming in this coming Nov. The tutorials, assignments too.