Saturday, May 06, 2006

Abit keesiao leh....

Found white hairs (tons of them!!) after my exams. So, to save cost, I just have to do DIY colouring lor :D



I chose this brand Bigen Prominous (Light Copper Blonde) because it said it is the best selling hair dye in Japan. The good thing abt this brand is it has a special comb attached onto the bottle so u can squeeze the lotion out and comb them evenly onto your hair. NO WASTED DRIPS~~ :D


Going to be a RED-HEAD after this~~ :D

After 40 mins ...




"Hmmmmm..."

Gosh, it looked that the "blondiness" did not really get into my hair. My hair's too dark leh la...





Then, I became more siao and took a pair of scissors and snipped away my irritaing long fringe!!


How I looked? :P Drop me a comment lar~




Tommorow is the BIG day, must sleep full full so won't cross the wrong box on the election form ah.. :D Well, I am still wondering why is cost of living going up and yet no pay increment.... better choose my vote carefully.

BTW, it's my first time to vote, and I wonder how long shall I have to wait for next one.