Monday, January 30, 2006

Chinese New Year 28 Jan ~ 29 Jan 06

As usual, we would gather at my grandma's place for the reunion dinner.

This is my grandma.


She was feeling ogenki, dun worry. :)

Grandma looked stunning in her new cap... (well, she wore that to prevent the air from entering into her head) She was quite happy when all gathered and visited her.




There had been some changes this year, firstly, we saved alot of money in the chun lians. They were innovatively drawn by my 2 very creative cousins who had just learnt calligraphy. I guess the "big" wordings would help to chase those evil stuff away.




Next were the very creative decor designs on the wall. With family photo somemore. (Photo taken during my sis's wedding in 2004)

My auntie purposely designed the arrangements to look like those "clan" thing.


Steamboat at the corridors+loft lobby. Visitors were staring at us when coming out from the lifts bemused by our actions. It's quite cool to eat outside.















And lastly Yu sheng. We added those abalone (left-overs) to enhance the taste too. :)
















Next few days, I will be trying on the Hollywood 24-hr Miracle Diet to flush out all the good food. God Bless.