Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some NUS lecturers are such f*****s
(warning: offensive tone)

I was merely asking that whether the answers could be uploaded into the school website.


Dear Prof Chua,

I wonder if u could upload into IVLE if it is not too late for u.
Understand that u actually placed the hardcopies next to the results on board.

Thanks.

regards,
Xinhui


He replied sullenly.

Go to the notice board.

What the f***!!!

You think we part-time students are so free to go to the notice board to look at yr precious answers har???? What's so difficult to post into school website? You got copyright is it?

To think that he is the Department Head makes me puke. I hope you will continue to drop more hair and get heart disease that you crapped such corny (seriously not funny) during lectures.

After the exam, I will throw back the notes in front of your face. I'll make sure they will fly all around the place and look really dramatic like dollar notes falling from the sky.

Silly old fool, oily balded, cynical f***face!!!