Sunday, October 16, 2005

Straight is BORING....

I've made up my mind to go for perming.. although I know my hair texture isn't suitable for perms. I've tried perms 2 years ago...



Dunno why... I dun like this pathetic looking face. Reminds me of the Korean actress from "Summer Scent"... arghh.... does it make u puke? So unlike me...

Back then, ceramic perm is a craze. Cost abt $300++... I did my curls @ $130++ (I think so bah..) It wasn't ceramic perm, was the traditional type. Thus the result was quite damaging to my hair.

Rebonded back after sometime. I looked terribly old with curls. But having curly hair has its advantages... you dun need to comb yr hair with comb... just use yr fingers.

Yeap, after rebonding... how much can u go? Cut them all off!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry if it is blur. I have yet to master using the "anti-flash" without shaking the camera

So I've waited for my hair to grow again. The same routine goes on, grow long, rebond, perm, cut short.

My latest hairstyle...


How's it? Digital perm for $185. Drop me a comment!!