Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's Children's Day!!

Well, I ain't a child anymore, thus it doesn't concern me. But why isn't there a holiday for us?

Suffered from a heat stroke and badly burnt lips after the fire drill event held on Fri. I remembered applying sun-screen on my face but simply forgot to put on some lip balm on the lips. My lips felt so puffy and dry now, hope it won't end up looking swollen on Monday.
*Sexy, thick, pouty "sausages" for Sale!!! :p

As for the fire drill, I'm so glad that it turned out pretty well. The attendance is 492, abt 33% of tenants took part, including our management team. Thanks for all, esp, Felix, Mr Tay, Mktg team, PICO for their kindest help to assist in the event. I spent almost 3 mths doing the logistics and updating of the floor registers, so glad that all efforts had been paid off.

After the hard day's work, I will be rushing for class and assignments as usual.... what a life..