Sunday, September 11, 2005

  • Extreme Makeovers

    Got these complimentary coverlooks vouchers from ex-tenant.

    I asked my sis whether she wanted to join me for the free makeover and photoshoot. We met up at the Stamford House where the place was so much bigger than they had in Shaw Tower. Bec I had sensitive skin, I put on my own base makeup first.

    While there, the make-up artist put on tons of powder on my sis's face.. it seemed to be like 1-inch thick!



    I stood there frozen while watching the girl "planting" tons and tons of makeup on her. Well, the other make-up artist later showed me to another seat and performed the "extreme makeover" operation on me.

    After the long operation, we were finally under the lime-light...

  • more...

more....

  • and lastly...

    Of course, photoshopped edited versions - the originals looked horrible. My eye bags were so thick and dark. my sis had big-small eyes. Photoshop saved my day!!! Horray!!

    For originals, you can email me on youaskforithowdareyou@nosuchemail.com, I would be glad to email to you.

    Side note: Din buy the digital ones... they were down-right expensive. $20 per soft copy (no hard copy!) Touched up ones $38!!