Monday, July 11, 2005

Spa Treatment at a Promotion

Gosh!! I am getting fat.


Had been pigging out recently, lack of exercise really brought me into such bad state. I need to go for continous 1-week gym to shed of those 'lard' off my tummy & thighs. But I am too lazy even to climb the stairs from 1st to 4th storey of my flat.


Hmmm... is there another better way to shed off the excess spare tyre and insulation off my bountiful figure?


My helpful and beloved sis brought me to Substle Senses for their SPA promotions. Actually, it is my 2nd time there. The 1st time I enjoyed over there is a milk scrub+massage last year. The promo is $40 for 2 persons, with a body wrap+massage. Due to time-contraints and over-whelming response, the SPA is not able to give us a full treatment, thus got to do either 1 first, the next treatment another day. My sis booked the massage as she enjoyed someone to "break" her bones as I try for the 'slim wrap' (I have no idea wat it is about)


Well...... I was 'forced' to strip and put on just a paper panty. Not too used of being naked. The masseur applied the cool slimming gel on my tummy, thighs... and I felt.. ticklish. Bec not used to it mah..


Then she used the kitchen polythene sheets to wrap me until like this... (argh..)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and put me into the 'steamer' like a xiu mai (well, steam bath la)

I had difficulties in walking into the steam bath already bec the wrapping made my body very stiff (walking in crab-like version to the steam bath)not to mention abt sitting down comfortably to relax as the hot steam projected onto my badly mummified body, I was there standing thoughout the whole 20 mins process. Was jumping up & down bec the hot steam was scalding my legs. I sweated profusely, the polythene sheets became soggy and I managed to sit down properly eventually....

After the treatment it was found that I lost 1.5 cm off my thighs. But the rest remained unchanged. The masseur was saying that I should try the boxing-machine (for $50) that would help to 'loosen' the hard fat so I would see better results. Well, sales gimmicks... :(

Nabeh... my sis wanted me to treat her instead this time round... ok lah, she's my sis mah... There goes my wallet. :(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hurray! I've more or less prepared for the trip to Phuket. Will be staying over in Club Anadaman Beach Resort. There will be major sun-tanning, thus I've bought the sun-protection.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sun-block for face and sun-spray for body.

Oh... I am still lacking of a cap/hat and a pair of shades.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My not-so-sexy-but-still-quite-nice bikini from Blush! Will be wearing a pair of beach shorts then.

Remember the place where Leonardo Dicarprio's "The Beach" is, it is at Phi Phi Island. I know alot of people died there (tsunami) but I am considering to go there for snokerlling as well... hmm.. maybe dropping by the another famous "James Bond" island too. I am starting to imaging myself running towards the beach like a Bond Girl, wearing a skimpy bikini with belt and a gun between my thighs... haha..


Hey!! Another few inches from my tummy to go... (DUH!!)