Wednesday, December 29, 2004

exams over.... so is my sister's wedding. i shall update some photos here soon...

Recently learnt quite a few species of mice/rats that occurred in ST... Mus musculas (house mice) & Rattus norvegicus (sewage rats). Green blowflies feed on rotten vege & blue bottles feed on carcasses. The tasks here are more challanging than wat i encountered in the old workplace...

Help!!! My drawing skills has deteriorated. I can't draw girls anymore.... intended to practise drawing them during this 1 week school break. My hands are not following my mind... trembles when I hold the pen. maybe I will join the guys for a drawing session this sat to pick up my skills.

Watched Phantom of the Opera recently too, the only movie that I am watching with my eyes closed. Listening to the musical... the actions are just too slow.. Christine is veri pretty, but she likes to wear clothes that shows alot of cleavage...esp funny to see her baring her boobs in the snow.. yap.. the Phantom is veri charming... The singing is fantastic!!!

OkOk... back to work..