Sunday, June 24, 2007

At my new place.

The place is abit old, but after some major cleaning, it turned out to be slightly much better.

There isn't any much usable furniture around, scared that we might damage those from owner which are already in not so good condition. So, I went over to IKEA to get a bedframe and wardrobe. My brother told me that during that night after handing over of keys, the ex-tenant came back and managed to open the door. (with the fact that we are using the owner's padlock)He also complained to us that the owner threatened to forfeit their deposit for damaging her stuffs, which includes the window panel, the rattan chairs, the TV... blah blah blah.

We changed the padlock immediately.

I wasn't showing any pics cos they are nothing good to look at, except those defects we spotted and will be sending to owner for her rectifications.

Extremely glad my aunt, uncles and my dear Guoqing and his bro helped out in the moving and cleaning... :) must really thank them alot.