Friday, April 08, 2005

This is getting alittle crazy...

My Boss's secretary is leaving too! Have they planned that long time ago?
Ghee, dun really want to talk much here or else they may sue me for disclosing company matters.

BTW, I received the reply from NUS few days ago: " Congratulations..." Guess wat, I din strike TOTO la... It was the confirmation on my application for part-time Degree in Science(Real Estate). I was thrilled in the 1st place, but the excitement was brought down when I looked the the modules attached. 1st semester... 5 modules to take!! Chotto mate kudasai... why am I exempted for Building Science in 2nd Semester but not Building Technology in the 1st semester??? Hmm.. gota find out. I am imagining myself storming madly to class after work and come back dead like a cockroach when reach home late at night.. aiyah... :*(

Sleepy & tired now, I studied until 2am every nite to practise my financial calculations. Looks like my hard work paid off as I can catch up the pace recently. So I hope next Tuesday test will be a breeze for me <-- wah so "hou lian", later fail then how??